Today no one has time to buy and watch movies and favorite shows on TV. Instead, they prefer to watch everything on their mobiles. In China, you won’t be able to access YouTube. It is banned in China for over a decade, and that’s why you have to use other websites like YouTube. Youku is considered to be the largest video sharing platform in China. If you want to download Youku Video on Android phone, then stay with us as we’re going to share how you can make this happen.
With over 23.6 billion monthly views, Youku is the first choice of people in China. Whether you want to watch some informational video, favorite music video or you’re looking for funny videos, Youku has every type of video content for you. In November 2015, Alibaba acquired Youku for $4 billion.
Have a look at some of the interesting facts that you may not know about Youku.
Interesting Facts about Youku:
- More than 580 million unique users visit Youku every month.
- Currently, there are 900 brand advertisers such as P&G, Apple, Coca-Cola, General Motors, etc. are in partnership with YouKu.
- In 2015, YouKu spent 1.1 billion RMB on licensed content and 600 million RMB on original content.
- In January 2019, YouKu was the 50th most visited website in China.
Download Youku Video Online Using iTubeGo:
Whether you’re at the office or hanging out with friends, downloading Youku video on Android phone let you access your favorite videos anytime and at anywhere. For this, use our iTubeGo YouTube Downloader, and it will download Youku videos in mp4 format on your android phone.
With our YouTube Downloader, you can download an unlimited number of Youku videos at lightning speed. It a free online tool that is compatible will all browsers such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. It means you don’t need to install any external extension or software.
Steps to Download Youku Video On Android:
Next are the easy steps that anyone can easily follow to download Youku video using our YouTube Downloader.
1. Copy The Video URL On Your Android Device:
First of all, you have to visit the Youku official website on your android device. Then go to the specific video that you want to download and copy its link. The URL can be copied from the address bar of the browser.
2. Go To iTubeGo YouTube Downloader:
Then proceed to the website of KeepVid.Pro. Here, you will see a search box, paste the copied URL in it.
3. Initiate the Downloading Process:
To download the Youku video on your android device, press the “Download Now” button, and it will start the downloading process.
4. Select the Video Resolution:
After pressing the “Download Now” button, you’ll be given options to choose the video resolution. If you want to download the video in mp4 720p format, then press the “Best Download / 720P MP4” button, and then MP4 file will pop-up automatically, press again Download, and your video will start downloading.
- You can also change the video format/resolution by “Download Other Formats”. Although you need a fast internet connection and sufficient memory on your Android device if you want to download the video at 1080P MP4 format.
- Our YouTube Downloader also allows you to only download the audio from the videos.
iTubeGo YouTube Downloader is one of those very few tools that enable you to download Youku video on android device. It will also work as a video converter by converting your Youku video into mp4 format and then download it on your Android device without compressing the video quality. MP4 videos can be played on any video player that you have in your device. Now you don’t need to try any other substandard downloading tools, use iTubeGo YouTube Downloader and enjoy your favorite Youku videos on your android device.