Soundcloud is the world’s largest music and audio platform on the internet. This platform just launched last 2008 but it is already popular for its unique sharing feature wherein artists can share music, podcasts, and other audio demos while connecting with fans and other artists.
As of March 28, 2019, Soundcloud has already 76 million monthly users. In addition, there are now more than 170 million tracks uploaded to Soundcloud since December 14, 2017. With the large number of users and of files uploaded in Soundcloud, you may want to download Soundcloud on iPhone for offline listening.
Just follow the images below with their accompanied description below in order to download Soundcloud offline.
- First, you should open the App store in an iPhone and download “Documents by Readdle”. Once you are done downloading, open the application.
- Tap the blue compass like button on the bottom right corner of the app for the built in web browser. Type keepvid.pro/youtube-to-mp3 on the address bar. This website can download audio files in mp3 format and videos in mp4 from a lot of sites, including Soundcloud.
- Search for a song or any audio file in Soundcloud using the app or using the website. Click the “share” button and copy the link of the preferred audio file from Soundcloud.
- Go back to the app and paste the copied link on the blue box. Click the “Download Now” button. Wait for the website to search for the chosen song or podcast. After the website processed the file, save the video in mp3 format. Click the “Download MP3” button under the song’s title or scroll down to see other download options.
- Change the name of the file if needed. Wait for the audio to be downloaded. Check the downloads list, the arrow pointing downward at the bottom, for real time update on the downloading audio.
- Go to the “downloads” folder and check the downloaded file. Play the song to check if it is complete and working. Enjoy listening to the songs or podcasts anytime in the app.
Put Soundcloud songs to Notes and listen on iPhone
Transfer the MP3 file to your Notes APP, Juse Tap ‘…’ > Share > Add to Notes
Open your Notes App, and find the music.
There are many audio files to listen to on Soundcloud since they have over 10 million of music creators as of August 2014. The steps mentioned above showed how to download SoundCloud on Smartphone Offline, specifically for iPhone users. Now this is a great thing for iPhone users who want to listen to their favorite audio files offline.
- Step-by-Step Guide on How to Upload Facebook Video to YouTube
- How to Save Facebook Video in Android
- YouTube blocks popular streaming download websites, which online download site is still available?
- How to Download Playlist from YouTube on Android
- Best and Quickest Way to Download YouTube Playlist All at Once